Friday, May 26, 2017

Book Review

 

Book Review

Book: 23:27
Author: H.L. Roberts
Rating:☆☆☆☆☆
 
This book is a diverse read, but it's also more than that. It's raw and emotional, and real. It will break your heart, and in the next sentence have you laughing. It is a book about cyber bullying, suicide, and suicide prevention. While the characters are fictional, their story is true for many. I found it easy to connect with the characters. Anyone who has suffered from depression can connect with Lilith, and anyone who has loved someone with depression can connect to Alec. Or maybe you can identify with both. It's a book about love, and how it can pull you out of even the darkest of times. H.L. Roberts did a fantastic job of pulling the characters together. This book kept me on the edge of my seat page after page, and I was so worried how it would end. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I would encourage everyone to read it. Congratulations H.L. on your first YA novel.  It was a great one. I can't wait to see what you do in the future.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment