Thursday, June 1, 2017

Book Review


BOOK REVIEW

BOOK: Cherophobia

Author: Ismail M Taher

Rating: 4/5 out of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. It's about different characters who are going through different phases in their lives. Some are going through depression, some anxiety, some the loss of family members, and some are just starting to get their lives back on track. Their stories intertwine in some of the oddest ways, and I was reminded of the movies Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve. I loved slowly figuring out how they were all connected. Through all of that, there is a recurring theme of love and healing. I like the thought of this life ring being thrown at you in your time of need. John has some difficulties speak, and I liked that as the story unraveled the conversations got smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment